Saturday 2 August 2014

Magical Memories Through My Eyes.....


Sometimes I want to spend time alone in a peaceful place under the open sky with the cluster of stars and enjoy my own company. It gives me some time to be who I am and I don’t know how???But I can really find a good way to solve my problems, or at least can gather the courage to face any problems.
               
       At that moment when I find myself under the open sky, different thoughts strike my mind, and I really love to think about those things because I get a chance to glance back at my past moments, see how far I have come, and presently how my life is going on, like those happy moments and those memorable days; some moments give smile on my face, some moments make me emotional and some make me tense too.






















From those lovely thoughts I want to share one which I often think about. Mostly I think about them who are the most precious gift of our life and life is nothing without them. That is FRIENDS

Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends we choose and I always feel blessed to have a very good friend circle in my life- without them I am nothing.
               
        Every time life makes us stands in a new and different stage and gives different situations to handle; it is really very hard to face alone but when we find some friends to stand behind us then we get courage to face any kind of problems and situations to handle. So we make many friends in different stages in life…. some become close, some become dearest, some are special and we find someone with whom we can share our personal things.

 I think student life is the best time to enjoy with our friends and make lots of fun and by collecting those memories and those special moments we want to make it unforgettable and love, miss and care about them because of that part they have acted in our life.




But sometimes some good friends aren't meant to stay in your life forever because they came to your life to teach you a lesson which you needed to learn and to help you to figure out who you are…. then they go away from your life, and at that moment we know -they affect our life in some profound way- because we don’t know what we have got until we lose it and we don’t know what we have missing until it arrives. 

Many people walk in and out of our lives but only true friends will leave imprints in our heart…J






8 comments:

  1. Yes we became friends because destiny wants us to be.....and nice thought

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank..u Arpita...yes..destiny wants us to become friends..and i wish it will last forever...:)

      Delete
  2. bhai tune to emotional kar diya.. Well written

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank..u Sagar...don't be so emotional..our bond will last forever...:)

      Delete
  3. Hey nice lines to make someone centimental....but dear we do meet frnds in every part of life....but it matters how many frnds will be on our side in d long run.I will be definitely on ur side forever.....we frnds rock:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u lipsa...pleased to have a friend like u...:and yes..we friends rock..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. blessed to have so many friends, so many memories to cherish.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes...if we have memories together then friends will always be there in our heart...:) :)

    ReplyDelete